Patient and personable crew. Very successful trip. Great fun. Would highly recommend it!
Alaska Anglers Adventure
World-Class Saltwater Fishing
5 Days of Amazing Alaska Saltwater Sportfishing
Step aboard our fast and comfortable boat each morning for 5 days of world-class fishing and 6 nights of comfortable lodging in Wrangell, Alaska. Fish for the finest salmon and halibut in the famous inside passage on this Alaska fishing adventure of a lifetime! You can expect calm waters, short runs, incredible scenery as well as potential sightings of wildlife and marine mammals. Exclusive to this Alaska Charter Fishing package is our ability to include one* Sizable Bonus Fish (See details about GAF here). Another highlight of your special 5-day package is that on one of the days of this unique adventure we are going to throw you a wild card. The possibilities include topwater spin cast for salmon species, freshwater stream fishing, kayak angling, and target species fishing. Talk to your guide to see what might be the best options during your timing of your Adventure. This package is your opportunity to check out of your hectic schedule and put your focus on great fishing and quality time with your friends or family.
*one Sizable Bonus Fish based on double occupancy
Explore the best of saltwater Alaska fishing with our professional full-time guides for 5 days!
Catch some of the finest salmon and halibut in Alaska - check out more information on the sizable bonus halibut
Relax on our large, fast, and comfortable boat on calm waters
Marvel at the diverse range of scenery and wildlife southeast Alaska has to offer
Customizable tours - On one day you could choose from topwater spin cast, freshwater stream or river fishing, or even perhaps kayak angling. Be sure to talk to our guide.
Delicious meals, warm hospitality, and 6-nights comfortable lodging
US $2995 (based on double occupancy), contact us regarding private boat rates.
Downtown City Dock – Summer float (in front of the Stikine Inn) or other pre-arranged location
May 15 – September 15
5 days, 6 nights
2 people minimum, 6 maximum – call for all other options
- 5 days of saltwater fishing
- 1 sizable Bonus Halibut (based on double occupancy)
- 6 nights lodging
- 7-day Alaska fish licenses and king salmon stamps included in your package
- Breakfast and lunch on chartered days
- All bait, tackle, and fishing gear
- Coffee, tea, soda, and bottled water
- Fish processing (filleting, vac-packing, and freezing) insulated fish box with gel packs (packed to meet Alaska Airlines regulations for checked baggage), and airport/dock transfers
- Airfares to Wrangell
- Taxes and gratuities
What to bring
Layering is the key to comfort in Southeast Alaska:
- Fleece jacket
- Lightweight Rain gear
- Sturdy shoes like hiking boots
- A pair of shorts and t-shirts
- A light day pack or boat bag is good to keep these extra layers and your personal belongings close throughout the day.
- Don’t forget your camera!
Timber Wolf Boat Spec
- Custom-built aluminum 35′ Svendsen Marine
- The roomy back deck is perfect for landing the big ones
- Twin Mercury Verado outboards with 350 hp each will get you to the fish in a comfortable and quick manner, with a comfortable cruising speed of 30 knots
- Full-size walk-in cabin
- Comfortable seating for 6 people
- Exceptional all-round viewing through the large cabin windows
- A full-size marine toilet highlights the creature comforts
- Dining table with bench seating on both sides
- A large galley which includes a refrigerator, coffee machine, and freshwater sink
- Oil stove heater
- Warm and dry spacious cabin
No previous experience required
Experienced USCG licensed captain, professional sportfishing guide.
What to Expect
We’ll be taking you out on a saltwater sportfishing charter each day where you’ll have the opportunity to reel in some of Alaska’s finest halibut and salmon!
This multi-day tour includes delicious meals, authentic Alaskan hospitality, licensed and permitted guide, airport transfers, and transport for excursions all at a great price! Fish on and you can even catch some sizable bonus halibut (see explanation of GAF on our halibut page).
You will fish in the calm protected waters of Wrangell, Alaska with its famous salmon runs. There is easy access, less time traveling, and more time fishing. All bait, gear, and tackle are provided. We pride ourselves on having first-rate equipment, fast boats, and a personal touch.
Book now to enjoy five days of fishing in spectacular surroundings and six nights of genuine Alaskan hospitality.
- Be sure to book well in advance.
- We encourage you to arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to your departure time.
- Everything you need to fish is on board the boat, you are welcome to bring your own rod too
- A fishing license is included for every passenger.
- We require a 50% non-refundable deposit at the time of booking. The balance due will be payable at the end of your tour.
- We recommend Travel Guard insurance. You can visit www.travelguard.com for more details.
- Fuel surcharge – if fuel reaches $5 or more per gallon, there will be a $5 per person/per day surcharge added to your final payment at the end of your trip.
- COVID-19 POLICY – Alaska Charters Fishing is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace for all our workers and guests. To ensure this, we have developed a COVID-19 Preparedness Plan in response to the pandemic. Our managers and crews are all responsible for implementing this plan. Our goal is to mitigate the potential for transmission of COVID-19 in our workplaces and community, and that requires full cooperation among ourselves and our clientele. Only through this cooperative effort can we establish and maintain the health and safety of our clientele, workers, and workplaces. (Full Covid-19 Guide Here)
- For more information about this tour, additional fishing days, additional nights lodging, dinners, upgraded accommodations, private vessel, wildlife excursions, or help with planning your trip please call us at (888) 993-2750 or contact us.
Alaska seafood is a sought-after and prized sustainable resource. We promote both catch-and-release and the benefits of eating and sharing your catch of the world’s best seafood. We kindly ask that you only take what you can use. If you need us to process your catch, here is what we can do for you:
- We will process your catch and store it for the duration of your trip with us. We will clean and fillet your catch at the dock and then transport the fillets by food-safe containers to our processing facility. There we cut your catch into 2-person portions, package, and vacuum seal each bag in our commercial-grade sealers.
- Your packaged catch is then placed into our blast freezer where the packages are laid out on a metal rack system with your name on it. Your catch is labeled from the very start and until we box it up for you to take home as part of your baggage. You get your fish!
- Included in this Alaska Anglers Adventure is the processing of your fish(filleting, vac-packing, and freezing) .and packaging it in insulated fish boxes to safely travel home with you.
- We can also ship to your doorstep using Alaska Airlines Air Cargo and FedEx Gold Rush services. Shipping costs cannot be determined until the box is weighed at Air Cargo and booked a space on the aircraft.
- If you have more questions about shipping your catch, please feel free to ask for more details.
OUR GUEST REVIEWS
Great fishing experience with my 12 year old son. The fishing was successful and the crew was fantastic!