Thanks for two great days of halibut and salmon fishing!!! This was such a blast
3-Day Fishing Escape
Diverse Saltwater Sportfishing
Catch Alaska’s Finest Salmon & Halibut
3 Days of World-Class Saltwater Sportfishing
Join us in Wrangell, Alaska, located on the famous inside passage, for a memorable saltwater sportfishing experience. Come aboard our comfortable boat each morning for an unforgettable 3-day fishing escape in the waters of southeast Alaska. Each day will be a professionally guided saltwater fishing charter. This is your chance to experience some of Alaska’s iconic sport fishing for salmon and halibut just waiting to be reeled in. Sit back and enjoy the calm waters and breathtaking Alaskan scenery.
The benefit of this 3-day package is the ability to target multiple species, experience a variety of locations, and handle the complicated logistics of fishing, licensing, lodging, and lunches on your charter days. It’s just that effortless.
3 days of professionally guided saltwater Alaska sportfishing
4-nights comfortable lodging
Bring home fine Alaskan seafood
Cruise in our large, fast, and comfortable boat and enjoy unspoiled Alaska scenery and pristine calm waters
Fish with us for wild Alaskan salmon and reel in the large halibut
Customize your adventure based on your group’s needs
US $1,650 per person (based on double occupancy) contact us regarding private boat rates
Downtown City Dock – Summer float (in front of the Stikine Inn) or other pre-arranged location
May 15 – September 15
3 days, 4 nights
2 people minimum, 6 maximum – call for all other options
- 3 days of saltwater fishing
- 4 nights lodging
- 3-day Alaska fish licenses and king salmon stamps
- Lunches on chartered days
- All bait tackle and fishing gear
- Coffee, tea, soda, and bottled water
- Fish processing (filleting, vac-packing, and freezing), 1 insulated fish box with gel packs (packed to meet Alaska Airlines regulations for checked baggage), and airport/dock transfers
- Airfares to Wrangell
What to bring
Layering is the key to comfort in South East Alaska:
- Fleece jacket
- Light raingear
- Sturdy shoes like hiking boots
- A pair of shorts and t-shirts
- A light day pack or boat bag is good to keep these extra layers and your personal belongings close throughout the day
- Don’t forget your camera!
Timber Wolf Boat Spec
- Custom-built Aluminum 35′ Svendsen Marine
- The roomy back deck is perfect for landing the big ones
- Twin Mercury Verado outboards with 350 hp each will put you on the fish in a comfortable and quick manner, with a comfortable cruising speed of 30 knots
- Full-size walk-in cabin
- Comfortable seating for 6 people
- Exceptional all-round viewing through the large cabin windows
- A full-size marine toilet highlights the creature comforts
- Dining table with bench seating on both sides
- Large galley which includes a refrigerator, coffee maker, and freshwater sink
- Oil stove heater
- Warm and dry spacious cabin
No previous experience required
Experienced USCG licensed captain and professional sportfishing guide.
What to Expect
Each day, we’ll be taking you out on a saltwater sportfishing charter where you’ll have the opportunity to reel in some of Alaska’s finest halibut and salmon! This multi-day charter includes delicious breakfast and lunch, authentic Alaskan hospitality, licensed and permitted guide, airport transfers, and transport for excursions all at a great price! Fish on and you can even catch some sizable bonus halibut (see explanation of GAF on our halibut page)
You will fish in the calm protected waters of Wrangell, Alaska with its famous salmon runs. There is easy access, less time traveling, and more time fishing. All bait, gear, and tackle are provided. We pride ourselves on having first-rate equipment, fast boats, and a personal touch.
Book now to enjoy three days of fishing in spectacular surroundings and four nights of genuine Alaskan hospitality. Alaska Charters Fishing customizes charters based on small groups and their preferences.
- Be sure to book well in advance.
- We encourage you to arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to your departure time.
- Everything you need to fish is on board the boat, you are welcome to bring your own rod too
- A fishing license is included for every passenger.
- We require a 50% non-refundable deposit at the time of booking. The balance due will be payable at the end of your tour.
- We recommend Travel Guard insurance. You can visit www.travelguard.com(opens in a new tab) for more details.
- Fuel surcharge – if fuel reaches $5 or more per gallon, there will be a $5 per person/per day surcharge added to your final payment at the end of your trip.
- COVID-19 POLICY – Alaska Charters Fishing is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace for all our workers and guests. To ensure this, we have developed a COVID-19 Preparedness Plan in response to the pandemic. Our managers and crews are all responsible for implementing this plan. Our goal is to mitigate the potential for transmission of COVID-19 in our workplaces and community, and that requires full cooperation among ourselves and our clientele. Only through this cooperative effort can we establish and maintain the health and safety of our clientele, workers, and workplaces. (Full Covid-19 Guide Here).
- For more information about this tour, additional fishing days, additional nights lodging, dinners, upgraded accommodations, private vessel, wildlife excursions, or help with planning your trip please call us at (888) 993-2750 or contact us.
Alaskan seafood is a sought-after and prized sustainable resource. We promote both catch and release and the benefits of eating and sharing your catch of the world’s best seafood. We kindly ask that you only take what you can use. If you need us to process your catch, here is what we can do for you:
- We will process your catch and store it for the duration of your trip with us. We will clean and fillet your catch at the dock and then transport the fillets in food-safe containers to our processing facility. There we cut your catch into 2-person portions, package, and vacuum seal each bag in our commercial-grade sealers.
- Your packaged catch is then placed into our blast freezer where the packages are laid out on a metal rack system with your name on it. Your catch is labeled from the very start and until we box it up for you to take home as part of your baggage. You get your fish!
- Included in your Fishing Escape Package is the processing (Fish filleting, vac packing, and freezing). and 1 insulated fish box and gel packs. Additional fish boxes are available to purchase.
- Additional fish boxes with insulated liners and 2 gel packs are $18.00 each.
- We can also ship to your doorstep using Alaska Airlines Air Cargo and FedEx Gold Rush services. Shipping costs cannot be determined until the box is weighed at Air Cargo and booked a space on the aircraft.
If you have more questions about shipping your catch, please feel free to ask for more details.
OUR GUEST REVIEWS
“What a great day on the water. Great fishing, great company! Thanks John for a great couple of days!”